February 2, 2010

Where does time go!

It seems the older I get the faster time goes.  Not enough hours in the day to do everything that needs doing or that I want to do.  I have been working on samples for Quilt Canada 2010 being held  in Calgary at the end of April.  I have a small booth but some super kits to sell.  I have been working very hard to put these together and have a sucessful show.  With help from my buddies we have put together some great ideas and kits.  Don't you love it when you come up with a good idea and you start talking about it and it expands and gets bigger and better.  I will post some pictures soon and you can see what I have been up to.  
On a completely different subject my little girl (25 years old) has decided to get married.  We went out and picked her dress and she looks wonderful in it.  Her wedding is very small, probably only 25 guests and she wants to get married in our back yard.  It will be a summer wedding of course as winter in Alberta does not allow for anything but an indoor wedding. More on this subject later.

So don't hold your breathe but I will get those pictures ready.   

No comments:

Post a Comment